Re-roofing can be an expensive affair, but don’t worry – we have the affordable roof restoration solution for you!
Ivy Contractors has many years’ experience providing roof restoration throughout Sydney for damaged or leaky roofs.
We can replace worn or broken roof ridges and roof tiles, rusty box gutters, rusty valleys, worn metal skillions,
and worn or rusty skylights. We can provide custom-made solutions to your roof restoration problems and give roof
tile repair advice on how to maintain beautiful and sustainable roofing for years to come.
A thorough and affordable roof restoration includes a few steps that vary according to the roof type you have.
HERE IS A BASIC GUIDE TO OUR ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES:
- 1. First, we thoroughly inspect your entire roof to identify and replace any broken tiles or rusty valleys.
- 2. Old bedding and pointing are lifted and removed, and ridges are reset in a fresh new bed.
- 3. Your roof is then pressure cleaned and rinsed and its gutters will be flushed, leaving your roof and guttering looking better than ever.
- 4. We will repoint all ridge capping and re-seal flashings and anchor points.
- 5. Finally, a coat of cement tile sealer and two coats of Roof Membrane are applied so that your roof gets the right protection and will look amazing for years to come.
Get your project off to the best start by discussing your needs in detail with a personalised
consultation. We pride ourselves on our personal, client focused approach and this begins with
a no-obligation consultation where you can expect the following:
REQUEST A BOOKING
- Discuss exactly what you need.
- Explore your budget and advise what you can expect from your money.
- Get an idea of your timeline expectations and availability.
- Discuss any ideas you have and how they fit with your budget.
- Formulate a plan to move forward.